Friday, May 28, 2010

Photography project

Water project (2008)

This is a project carried out to address the issue of how we deal with water as a substance around us in terms of its availability, scarcity, usage and abundance, with Nigeria as a subject matter.


water project, chidinma n.



water project, chidinma n.


• About my art

• As a visual artist, I find myself engaging more with the environment and its objects. Most times it is interesting to see how these objects exist in a particular space, on some cases it could be through human arrangements and on the other hand, could be the natural state of the object and space in focus.
• I tend to work more as an artist without bounds as my study could make me, but I still come back to the roots, the fundamentals. No matter my approach to any work, I try as much as possible not to miss the point in view and what I want the viewer to take away as a point of departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment